|"Some people won't be happy until they've pushed you to the ground. What you have to do is have to courage to stand your ground and not give them the time of day. Hold on to your power and never give it away."|
MLP Additional Songs: On My OwnSung in Season 5 Episode 8: "The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone"MLP Additional Songs: On My Own by nikkichic109
Oh, my gosh, I gotta go find Rainbow Dash!
On my own
Pretending she's beside me
I walk with her till morning
I feel her arms around me
And when I lose my way I close my eyes
And she has found me
In the rain the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is her and me forever and forever
And I know it's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself and not to her
And although I know that she is blind
Still I say, there's a way for us
I love her
But when the night is over
She is gone
The river's just a river
The world around me changes
The trees are bare and everywhere
The streets are full of strangers
I love her
But every day I'm learning
All my life
I've only been pretending
A Fourth of July Song [Twilight Sparkle]A Fourth of July Song by nikkichic109
Hello, to all our American fans. On this, the day before the Fourth of July, America's day of independence, we decided to prepare this little ditty about what being an American is all about.
(She puts on an Uncle Sam outfit, and the rest of the Mane Six enter in Uncle Sam outfits.)
It's time again to celebrate
An international holiday
The entire world should scream with joy
from Cleveland to Bombay
Now, globally we were
A little late to the scene
But we had to liberate ourselves
From king and queen
But right away we settled down
And put ourselves to work
It started with the cotton gin
And then we went berserk
We're the world's greatest superpower
And we're here to stay
And if you try to steal our title
We'll keep you at bay
With bombs bursting in air
And the rockets' red glare
WVHS Class of 2014
MSU Class of 2018
Future Broadway/voice actress
SHOWS I'VE BEEN IN SO FAR
MSU Players (includes main stage shows, cabarets, co-sponsors, one-act festivals, murder mysteries, etc.): 2015 Vagina Monologues (Intro, The Lists), It's All OVERture: A Musical Murder Mystery (
Wayne Valley High School: Black Box Theatre (Laugh-In Cocktail Party, Southern Belle), Fame (Music Student), The Crucible (Girl), Jekyll & Hyde (
George Washington Middle School: Once on this Island (Grande Homme), Back to the 80s (Featured Dancer), Once Upon a Mattress (Featured Soloist)
Packanack Children's Theatre: (CAST) Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (Mrs. Bucket, Oompa Loompa), Beauty & the Beast (Mrs. Potts), Annie (Miss Hannigan), Once Upon a Mattress (Wizard) (CREW) Cinderella (Assistant Director, Head Choreographer)
Here are a few things you need to know about me:
1. I have a bit of a cussing problem, so if you don't allow cussing on your profile, let me know so I'm aware of it next time.
2. I have a slight case of Asperger's Syndrome so I have a hard time starting conversations, and when I keep the conversation going it will sometimes be completely random. But I'm very open to different kinds of people (except for bullies obviously) so don't be afraid to talk to me.
3. This profile will mostly consists of ponies, but I will draw something else every now and then. Just forewarning you right now if you're not a fan.
4. Any mean or dumb comments that have nothing to do with constructive criticism WILL be flagged for spam and the user WILL be blocked.
5. Like every other REAL artist out there, steal my art and DIE!!!! (But then again, who would actually want to steal my art? Life's great questions. Oh yeah, and I'm also a bit of a realist.)
6. You'll be blocked if you try to start shit with me to piss me off.
Current Residence: yo dreamz
Favourite genre(s) of music: Pop, Rock, & Showtunes
Favourite style of art: any
Shell of choice: lolwut
Favourite cartoon characters: A lot :/
Personal Quotes: "Those who say money can't buy happiness have obviously never bought tickets to a Broadway musical."
"You're never fully dressed without a smile, but it wouldn't kill you to put some pants on."
DEVIANTS I KNOW IRL
Mommy (not really, but you get the idea) :
INSPIRATIONS/AWESOME MOFOS THAT YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT
<--my role model
:thumb312989618: :thumb317426405: :thumb178017330: :thumb332790276: :thumb347687655: :thumb173735313: :thumb346150513: :thumb316965821: :thumb85926604: :thumb186341355: :thumb354649901: :thumb310045083: :thumb320809951: :thumb360437716: :thumb374297921:
Instamamagram (Instagram): www.instagram.com/nikkichic109
Add me on Roblox nikkichic109
"It's not called being gay. It's called being FAUBLOUS!!!"