|"Some people won't be happy until they've pushed you to the ground. What you have to do is have to courage to stand your ground and not give them the time of day. Hold on to your power and never give it away."|
WVHS Class of 2014
MSU Class of 2018
Future Broadway/voice actress
SHOWS I'VE BEEN IN SO FAR
Wayne Valley High School: Black Box Theatre (Laugh-In Cocktail Party, Southern Belle), Fame (Music Student), The Crucible (Girl), Jekyll & Hyde (Prosti-- oh wait... Red Rat Dancer), And Then There Were None (Soldier Statue), The Wedding Singer (Tiffany, Store Clerk), You Can't Take it With You (Jim the G-Man), Chess (American Reporter, Arbiter's Assistant, Thai Model)
George Washington Middle School: Once on this Island (Grande Homme), Back to the 80s (Featured Dancer), Once Upon a Mattress (Featured Soloist)
Packanack Children's Theatre: (CAST) Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (Mrs. Bucket, Oompa Loompa), Beauty & the Beast (Mrs. Potts), Annie (Miss Hannigan), Once Upon a Mattress (Wizard) (CREW) Cinderella (Assistant Director, Head Choreographer)
Here are a few things you need to know about me:
1. I have a bit of a cussing problem, so if you don't allow cussing on your profile, let me know so I'm aware of it next time.
2. I have a slight case of Asperger's Syndrome so I have a hard time starting conversations, and when I keep the conversation going it will sometimes be completely random. But I'm very open to different kinds of people (except for bullies obviously) so don't be afraid to talk to me.
3. This profile will mostly consists of ponies, but I will draw something else every now and then. Just forewarning you right now if you're not a fan.
4. Any mean or dumb comments that have nothing to do with constructive criticism WILL be flagged for spam and the user WILL be blocked.
5. Like every other REAL artist out there, steal my art and DIE!!!! (But then again, who would actually want to steal my art? Life's great questions. Oh yeah, and I'm also a bit of a realist.)
6. You'll be blocked if you try to start shit with me to piss me off.
Current Residence: yo dreamz
Favourite genre(s) of music: Pop, Rock, & Showtunes
Favourite style of art: any
Shell of choice: lolwut
Favourite cartoon characters: A lot :/
Personal Quotes: "Those who say money can't buy happiness have obviously never bought tickets to a Broadway musical."
"You're never fully dressed without a smile, but it wouldn't kill you to put some pants on."
DEVIANTS I KNOW IN REAL LIFE
Mommy (not really, but you get the idea) :
OTHER AWESOME MOFOS THAT YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT
<--my role model
:thumb317426405: :thumb178017330: :thumb332790276: :thumb347687655: :thumb173735313: :thumb316965821: :thumb85926604: :thumb186341355: :thumb310045083: :thumb320809951: :thumb360437716:
Instamamagram (Instagram): www.instagram.com/nikkichic109
Add me on Roblox nikkichic109
"It's not called being gay. It's called being FAUBLOUS!!!"