|Dedicated to anyone that was involed in the WVHS production of The Wedding Singer (I love you all so much, even though I'm about 99% sure none of you are seeing this).|
MLP SEASON 5 HOPES AND SPECULATIONSHey there!~bubblegumbabydoll
So after hearing about the new writers on board this season, and the cool animatic shown at Comic Con this year, I thought I’d throw my two cents in to speculate and tell you guys what I hope to see this coming season.
REMEMBER THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, SOME PEOPLE WILL OBVIOUSLY DISAGREE WITH SOME OF MY CHOICES AND HOPES. Ye be warned.
1. Tree Recuperation:
from the panel with the writers at BABSCon, they brought up that Twilight might have a moment or maybe even an episode dealing and coping with losing her treehouse in the finale. To which I say, YES. I miss that dang tree, and I’m sure Twily misses all her books and all her belongings in it too. I mean, guys, that tree had her precious book collections, her memories and photos of her friends and family, and it was the main place for her to go when she needed to solve a problem. All gone in a millisecond thanks to that dick Tirek. I don’t want some long winded speech about the tree or
MSU Class of 2018
Marching Band/Color Guard
SHOWS I'VE BEEN IN SO FAR
Wayne Valley High School: Black Box Theatre (Laugh-In Cocktail Party, Southern Belle), Fame (Music Student), The Crucible (Girl), Jekyll & Hyde (Red Rat Dancer), And Then There Were None (Soldier Statue), The Wedding Singer (Tiffany, Store Clerk), You Can't Take it With You (Jim the G-Man), Chess (American Reporter, Arbiter's Assistant, Thai Model)
George Washington Middle School: Once on this Island (Grande Homme), Back to the 80s (Featured Dancer), Once Upon a Mattress (Featured Soloist)
Packanack Children's Theatre: (CAST) Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (Mrs. Bucket, Oompa Loompa), Beauty & the Beast (Mrs. Potts), Annie (Miss Hannigan), Once Upon a Mattress (Wizard) (CREW) Cinderella (Assistant Director, Head Choreographer)
Here are a few things you need to know about me:
1. I have a bit of a cussing problem, so if you don't allow cussing on your profile, let me know so I'm aware of it next time.
2. I have a slight case of Asperger's Syndrome so I have a hard time starting conversations, and when I keep the conversation going it will sometimes be completely random. But I'm very open to different kinds of people (except for bullies obviously) so don't be afraid to talk to me.
3. Any mean of dumb comments that have nothing to do with constructive criticism WILL be flagged for spam and the user WILL be blocked.
4. Like every other REAL artist out there, steal my art and DIE!!!! (But then again, who would actually want to steal my art? Life's great questions. Oh yeah, and I'm also a bit of a realist.)
5. You'll be blocked if you try to start shit with me to piss me off.
Current Residence: yo dreamz
Favourite genre(s) of music: Pop, Rock, & Showtunes
Favourite style of art: any
Shell of choice: lolwut
Favourite cartoon characters: A lot :/
Personal Quotes: "Those who say money can't buy happiness have obviously never bought tickets to a Broadway musical."
"You're never fully dressed without a smile, but it wouldn't kill you to put some pants on."
"I find your lack of Disney magic disturbing."
DEVIANTS I KNOW IN REAL LIFE
Mommy (not really, but you get the idea) :
OTHER AWESOME MOFOS
<--my DA role model
:thumb317426405: :thumb332790276: :thumb347687655: :thumb173735313: :thumb316965821: :thumb85926604: :thumb186341355: :thumb310045083: :thumb320809951: :thumb360437716: :thumb323805575:
Instamamagram (Instagram): www.instagram.com/nikkichic109
Add me on Roblox nikkichic109